My Investment Services helps its members prosper abundantly in the development of their Real Estate Investment businesses.
Our Value Proposition
My Investment Services connects great ideas and great people to inspire success, fulfilment and achievement within our membership community.
My Investment Services provides exceptional experiences, a vibrant community, and essential tools that make you more successful.
Our goal is to provide truly exceptional offerings and service, and we won’t be happy until you are. If any programs, products or services of My Investment Services do not fulfil our promise, we will make the situation right or refund your money.
My Investment Services is made possible by the dedication and service of each employee and each member.
We recognise and appreciate how important our employees and members are to our society. We all have stories of public servants, volunteers and unsung heroes in many industries who have had a tremendous impact on our lives. I feel strongly that by sharing what we know, we can show our appreciation and help to promote the continued growth and development of ourselves and our clients.
That is why we created My Investment Services. We instruct, inform and inspire each other in the pursuit of God’s purpose for our lives.
How we do what we do:
We create and offer to our clients (through several membership levels) books, training courses, live webinars, live seminars, group and 1-on-1 coaching, and mastermind groups. Please browse our website and review all that we offer.
Gary Wilson, Founder and Owner
At age 40, retired as Corporate Vice-President, Mergers & Acquisitions in National Banking;
* In first 6 months after earning real estate license, created 6 figure income working with Investors;
* Completed over 100 transactions per year consistently every year without a sales team or assistant, with virtually no marketing costs;
*Traded over 3,000 Investment properties in less than 5 years;
* Developed five real estate holding companies, owning more than 250 Rental Units;
* Self-made multi-millionaire by building a real estate enterprise including: brokerage, rental management, investment services, settlement services, and appraisal services;
* Award winner and accepted into Andron Apiphenon Order of Excellence for Real Estate;
* Author of FIVE Real Estate Investment books:
Rental Profits Without The Pain
Flipping For Profits Without The Risk
Turning Rental Problems into Real Estate Profits
Wholesaling For Profits so Everybody Wins
Investor Agent, Make More Money Not More Work
* Founder, Trainer and Coach of Path to Profit System, teaching more than 8,000 Agents and Investors;
* Students of the Path to Profit Systems have gone on to create fortunes in brokerage, property management, and by applying multiple investment strategies including flipping, wholesaling, and acquiring rentals;
* Appeared on OVER 100 national and local media outlets including: CBS, FOX News, NBC, ABC, Business Week, iTunes
Beverly J. Kepchia, Director of Customer Relations
Beverly Specializes in Corporate and Client Communications, Analyzing Efficiencies, and Management Training and Development.
Beverly has 30 plus years’ experience in her fields of expertise which includes sharing her knowledge through several years of teaching the above noted specialties.
She has worked with several Fortune 500 companies in both communications and finance in the industry of Business Process Outsourcing.
At the age of 22 Beverly acquired her 1st rental property and has been involved with the rental side of real estate investing since that time!
You will find Beverly assisting students with the registration process at My Investment Services and providing services as a program liaison.
Jodi Giacomin Militzer, Director of Marketing
Jodi Militzer has been in the real estate industry for over 18 years.
With a B.S.B.A. in Accounting and Management, she has worked in the banking, manufacturing and real estate industry.
She was a Real Estate Accountant for a large management company in Pittsburgh handling all the accounting aspects of the company. Jodi also handled 17 large commercial properties, such as shopping malls and strip malls, preparing and communicating with vendors and tenants.
In the banking industry, she worked for a large bank in Maryland handling bankruptcies and foreclosures. She also worked and communicated with investors and agents.
Currently with My Investment Services, she communicates daily with the Market Centers and Team Leaders to coordinate upcoming classes. She provides the marketing material and marketing flyers to the TL. and ensures a good customer relationship.
During her free time, she enjoys spending time with her husband and 2 boys and also volunteers her time with her Registered Therapy Dog and girls fast pitch softball.