As with any investment strategy there are several ways to maximize profits. Here are a few basic tactics to focus on that will assist with your ROI:
- Look for multi-use zoning to increase value
- Place your Commercial Real Estate acquisition into a separate holding company.
- Screen tenants – A bad tenant can cost you if they refuse to pay rent or destroy the property. This will help decrease vacancy rates and minimize turnover.
- Be Competitive with Rent – Keep your space competitive with other commercial spaces like yours in the area. You want to attract tenants while also paying the bills.
- Enforce Rules – If a tenant is late with rent, follow through with a late fee charge.
- Work Hard to Keep Good Tenants – Good tenants pay rent on time and care for your property.
- Make Sure Your Commercial Property is in Good Shape
These are just a few strategies to consider.
You also need to consider:
What do you do when you’re building your organization?
Who do you hire first?
What kind of organization do you need/want to run?
Learn more by watching the video below:
Be sure to attend our weekly FREE training…
Register HERE for Monday Night Live Investor Agent Training! This weekly FREE training is at 7:00 pm EST Time each Monday.
This link will register you for every scheduled Monday Night Live Investor Agent Class.
Registration URL: https://us02web.zoom.us/
A portion of all our proceeds goes towards the support of the Healing House Foundation. The Healing House Foundation is a 501(c) (3) non-profit public charitable organization. Our main goal is to provide housing for those in need. We seek to assist the homeless, single moms and abused women, wounded and disabled veterans, and those recovering from alcohol and drug addiction.
Attention Investors and Agents
- Are you looking to grow your business?
- Need to connect with aggressive like-minded people like yourself?
- We have all the right tools and the knowledge to properly put those tools to use.
- Visit: http://
globalinvestoragent.com/join-to see what we can offer and to schedule your FREE consultation! gia-team