Apt-Guy℠, Bruce Petersen, is an award-winning real estate syndicator, TV personality, public speaker, and business coach. His syndications have spanned multiple years and have consisted of over 1100 units. Bruce was a stockbroker in the early 90s and after a long and successful career in retail management, he has been investing in real estate since 2012.
Bruce began mentoring others in the syndication, acquisition, operation, and disposition of multiple apartment complexes in 2014.
Bruce’s passion is providing passive streams of income to investors by improving apartment complexes and creating communities residents love to call home.
What You Will Learn:
- Bruce Petersen’s journey into real estate syndication
- How Bruce built a portfolio that has included over 1100 units in the Austin/San Antonio area
- How Bruce structured and executed the deal for his forty-eight unit apartment complex
- Bruce’s strategy for selecting and breaking into a new real estate market
- How to determine the best time for you to invest in real estate
Additional Resources from Bruce Petersen:
- Website: apt-guy.com
- Free Copy of Upcoming Book: Text “Book Release” to (415) 528-7403
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theaptguy/
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/apt-guy
- Twitter: @BrucePetersenBB
Additional Resources from Gary Wilson:
- Real Estate with Gary Wilson Silver Membership: https://edu.myinvestmentservices.com/silver-level-membership