Chuck has had the honor of working with various groups in the Dental Industry and is happy to continue to serve dental professionals and their practices. Chuck helps with the business side of dentistry and has presented at numerous dental conferences across the U.S.
Chuck is a regular contributor to the Progressive Dentist Magazine, The Profitable Dentist, The AADOM Observer and has written for Oral Health Office, AGDImpact and Dental Entrepreneur. His company, Crankset Group manages the Get Off The Treadmill (GOTT) Dental Summits and Chuck is the host of the GOTT Dental Podcast.
Now, a little more about Chuck: He is a successful entrepreneur, an internationally acclaimed speaker, weekly Inc. Magazine contributor, best-selling author and world-renowned business advisor who has built twelve businesses in eight industries on four continents. His first book, Making Money is Killing Your Business was rated #1 Business Book of the Year and his second book, Why Employees are ALWAYS a Bad Idea has been named one of the Top Ten Business Books of the Year. He’s currently working on his next book, Rehumanizing Dentistry By Giving Everyone Their Brain Back.
If you are faced with the challenge of how to:
- Get everyone to participate and share in building a great practice
- Grow faster, increase profits and have exponentially lower turnover
- Turn employees into Stakeholders and managers into Participation Age Leaders
- Attract and retain Stakeholders who are all self-motivated and self-managed
- Make more money in less time and get off the treadmill
then Chuck can help.
Business owners and executives from hundreds of organizations and industries from around the world have applied Chucks proven business success tools and processes to reap the rewards of building a successful business.
In a nutshell, Chucks can help move you from SURVIVAL, through SUCCESS to SIGNIFICANCE.
What You Will Learn:
- Chuck Blakeman’s journey into serial entrepreneurship
- What it means to be relentless in real estate
- How Chuck works with entrepreneurs to help them generate passive cash flow
- Chuck’s approach to the fix and flip game
- Why doing renovations yourself will help you in the long run
- Why you should consider investing in bigger properties
- The importance of vetting your mentors
Additional Resources from Paul Morris:
- Website: https://chuckblakeman.com/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewA2BqbWhUQ
- Blog: https://www.inc.com/author/chuck-blakeman
Additional Resources from Gary Wilson:
- Real Estate with Gary Wilson Silver Membership: https://edu.myinvestmentservices.com/silver-level-membership