David Bradley is the Regional Manager of the Downtown Chicago office of Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI). In 2018, Marcus & Millichap closed 9,472 investment transactions for private and institutional investors. By closing more transactions annually than any other commercial real estate brokerage firm, M&M provides clients with an unparalleled perspective on the investment real estate market locally, regionally and nationally. Included in these transactions were shopping centers, office and industrial buildings, apartment properties, single-tenant net-lease properties, hotels/motels, seniors housing facilities, healthcare/medical office, student housing, manufactured home communities, self-storage facilities, golf and resort properties and land.
David began his real estate career in 2003 as an intern in the Fort Lauderdale, FL office of Marcus & Millichap. He transitioned into a full-time commercial broker in 2004 specializing in apartment sales and financing in Hollywood, FL. Within 2 years he became the top producing apartment agent in his submarket. He grew a team of other agents and found that his true passion was in the mentoring and teaching of others. He eventually transitioned into a management role within the firm where his primary responsibility is in developing the knowledge and skills of his agents so that they can deliver maximum value to their clients. He has been based in multiple markets throughout his career including Jacksonville FL, Pittsburgh PA, Washington DC, Richmond VA, and Chicago IL.
David utilized the knowledge gained in the brokerage arena to also build a portfolio of his own investment properties. He has successfully bought and sold dozens of properties throughout his career. He formed several syndicated real estate investment funds for the purposes of acquiring multi-family and single-family income properties.
David now lives in Naperville IL with his wife and four children. He maintains a passion for the real estate business and is excited about the prospects for the industry for many years to come.
What You Will Learn:
- David’s journey into commercial real estate and how he got to where he is today
- The different types of deals David has done throughout his career
- How David used his experience in commercial real estate to build a portfolio of investment properties
- The lessons David took away from residential investments
- What David has learned from the real estate titans of our day
Additional Resources from David Bradley:
- Website: www.marcusmillichap.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Marcus-Millichap-470840972970891/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mmdbradley
- Twitter: @MMREIS
Additional Resources from Gary Wilson:
- Real Estate with Gary Wilson Silver Membership: https://edu.myinvestmentservices.com/silver-level-membership