Episode 120: Investing With A Purpose, with Ivan Anz
Ivan Anz is an Inc. 500 International Serial Entrepreneur with businesses in more than 10 countries. Amongst them is PhilanthroInvestors, Inc., a licensing and advisory firm he founded in 2019 to combine traditional venture capital financing with philanthropic principles. PI is dedicated to achieving social impact while returning profits for its Philanthroinvestors®. Ivan’s zeal to “Philanthroinvest” drove his 2014 creation of Equity & Help®, a turn-key social-impact real estate investing program resulting in the Inc. 500 for two years: in 2019 at #128 in the nation, rising to #83 in 2020; and in 2020 ranking #3 in Florida, with a 3-year growth of 3,920%.
His entrepreneurship emerged at age 7 when he leased his go-kart to his friends and neighbors while selling them candy. That ironically set the stage for his success in the auto dealership and financing business, where at age 23, he grew his small family business into the #1 car dealership group of his native state in Argentina. The company went on to claim the Toyota Best Business Practices awards for the entire Latin America and Caribbean.
While owning car dealerships was profitable, Mr. Anz was eager to improve the community and saw real estate development as a direct route to do so. To start, he built one of the most prestigious residential neighborhoods in his native Argentinian state. Even then, the Philanthroinvestor® concept lit the way, establishing his intent to empower families to secure the lives they want without excessive financial burden.
Mr. Anz has since moved to the United States and focused his real estate endeavors on making homeownership possible for US families that would otherwise be lifelong renters. He and his team do so while turning exceptional profits for their Real Estate Philanthroinvestors®, the first Philanthroinvestors, Inc.-licensed firm.
Mr. Anz is intent on doing in other 10 industries in need of improvement what he has proven can be done in real estate: Do good by doing well, using remarkably effective methods. Driven by the need for pivotal action towards saving Earth’s water, Ivan Anz joined OriginClear’s Board of Advisors to attract high net worth attention to the company’s exceptional technology and vision, and to help clear the way to NASDAQ listing. In September 2020, Philanthroinvestors, Inc. and OriginClear, Inc. signed a strategic agreement granting a license to the Philanthroinvestor® brand and know-how that landed Mr. Anz’ first Philanthroinvesting® firm, Equity & Help, in the Inc. 500 for 3 years in a row
What You Will Learn:
- Who is Ivan Anz?
- When did he start creating his company?
- Ivan shares the transition of Real Estate Philanthroinvestors.
- What are the things Ivan learn during his venture in Real Estate?
- Can investors participate in Philanthroinvestors and Equity & Help from different states?
- What is the difference between Landlord and Lender?
- How can anyone be able to learn about Philanthroinvesting?
- What is Philantroinvestor Analysis?
- Ivan shares how she can be contacted.
Additional Resources from Ivan Anz:
- Websites: philanthroinvestors.com, equityandhelp.com, ivananz.com,
- Phone: 1 (727) 643-3116
- Email: email@example.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/philanthroinvestors,
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/philanthroinvestors
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/philanthroinvestors