Episode 125: Becoming Financially Literate, with Jamila Tunu
Jamila Tunu is a Commercial and Residential Real Estate Professional with exp Realty and a top producer on her team, Global Investor Agent. She is also a Commercial Loan Originator and Wealth Coach.
Her mission is to plant seeds of generational wealth and positively impact family trees through education and economic empowerment. One way she is fulfilling her mission is through Financial Legacy Building Secrets with Jamila Tunu course which covers 6 foundational steps to gaining sustainable financial freedom and building a legacy.
After starting a Facebook group, Financial Freedom Foundations, she noticed that the majority of the women were not investors because they didn’t know where to start. So she started working with women to build their foundation first, before embarking on their real estate investment journey. Once the foundation is set, the starting point will no longer be an issue.
What You Will Learn:
- Who is Jamila Tunu?
- Jamila shares her purpose in life.
- How she started her real estate investment journey.
- What is Financial Literacy?
- What is the goal of the course Jamila offers?
- The easiest way to start investing.
- Jamila explains investing in the business, commodities, and real estate.
- What are the several ways of investing in real estate?
- Jamila believes in mindset and confidence could help a lot to a person.
- What are the services she can do on commercial lending?
- Jamila shares how she can be contacted.
Additional Resources from Dustin Heiner:
- Website: www.jamilatunu.com
- Financial Legacy Building Secrets Course: https://courses.jamilatunu.com/courses/financial-legacy-building-secrets
- Private FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/womenlegacybuilders
- Phone: +1 (832) 547-4544
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamilatunu/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JAMILATUNU
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/therealjamilatunu/
- Youtube: https://www.masterpassiveincome.com/youtube