Episode 127: Passive Real Estate Investing, with Nick Earls
We are real estate investors focusing on multifamily. We purchase/syndicate large multifamily properties in the Southeast and develop luxury multifamily condominiums in the Boston market. We also develop affordable housing and have experience with land entitlement.
Nick Earls: Nick is the co-founder and managing principal of Winterspring Capital (winterspringcapital.com) and has over a decade of experience in all phases of commercial real estate, including asset management, sales, new construction development, and property management. While building his own portfolio, he has also guided many investors down the path of multifamily investment, management, or development. He is an expert on multifamily condominium development, underwriting, and asset management in the multifamily space and also the author of the top-rated book “Making Millions through Multi-Family Development.”
Eric DiNicola: Eric DiNicola, co-founder and managing principal of Winterspring Capital, has a strong financial background spanning over a decade. Eric understands the importance of investment diversification. He began working in public equity in 2010 and moved into the private equity markets where he worked on valuations and capital raising. Joining forces with Nick in 2015, he leveraged his investment experience and expertise to accelerate the growth of Winterspring’s real estate business. Heading up our acquisitions team, Eric leans on his extensive broker network to keep Winterspring’s deal pipeline full.
What You Will Learn:
- Who is Nick Earls?
- Nick shares how they convert a commercial space to a residential space.
- What is Affordable Housing?
- The trick of a successful investor is to be strategic.
- In any market, there is always an opportunity to invest.
- How they balance a long-term value like multifamily.
- What are the three ways they use to diversify and protect themselves?
- Nick shares his knowledge about flipping.
- Nick introduces his book.
- What is the Luxury Market?
- What is their advice or recommendation on scaling a business?
- Nick shares how he can be contacted.
Additional Resources from Dave Schmidt III:
- Website: https://winterspringcapital.com/
- Phone: +1 617-531-8165
- Email: email@example.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nicholas-earls/, https://www.linkedin.com/company/winterspring-capital/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/winterspringcapital/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/winterspringcapital/