Episode 129: Exploring Property’s Development Potential, with Cody Bjugan
Cody is a father of 3. He started his career as a flooring salesman but motivated by his desire to provide an extraordinary life for his family he found a backdoor into the real estate development business.
19 years after finding that backdoor, Cody has been a key player in 30 development projects, developing 2,300 lots/units from raw dirt to create $920M in revenue from residential real estate development.
Now that Cody is a full-fledged developer, he believes offering others a hand up is a defining part of his legacy.
That’s why he started VestRight in 2019, to teach others the system that got him into the game, a simple way to create 5 to 7-figure paydays from off-market land deals, without owning or developing the land, without debt, and with very little cash at risk
What You Will Learn:
- Who is Cody Bjugan?
- What is land developing?
- Cody shares what they do in their business.
- How do they know where to acquire land?
- What is PIF (Purpose Impact Fulfillment)?
- What is VestRight?
- Cody shares the process of developing a land property.
- What is their specialty?
- Believe in The longer you wait to get paid, the more you’re gonna make.
- The biggest way to be effective is to stay in your lane and to stay in your flow.
- Cody shares how he can be contacted.
Additional Resources from Cody Bjugan:
- Website: https://vestright.com/ and https://discoverallied.com/
- Phone: +1 (503) 730-5375
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cody-bjugan
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vestright/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/codybjuganvr/