Episode 131: Securing Real Estate Transaction, with Alicia Reinhard
With her established ties to the real estate industry, Reinhard has gained a unique skill set within the real estate industry. She started her journey twenty years ago in real estate development, 1031 tax-deferred exchanges, title, and escrow. Recently, Alicia spent the past four years as a business development director at Silvercreek Realty Group, where she was responsible for onboarding and nurturing upwards of 900 agents within the brokerage. Within this time frame, Alicia continued to be active in the real estate industry as the immediate Idaho State President of the Women’s Council of REALTORS®. Reinhard has spent the past year and a half focusing on her own career in real estate, specializing in residential and land development, leading her to become 2021 Boise Metro Women’s Council Entrepreneur of the year and the Vice-Chair of the Idaho REALTORS® Political Action Committee.
What You Will Learn:
- Who is Alicia Reinhard?
- How long has she been in the Real Estate industry?
- What is the Title Pipe?
- How does the Title Pipe work?
- What is the beneficial effect of using Title Pipe?
- What mistake could occur an investor might encounter?
- How can an investor be safe in the Title Pipe?
- Alicia shares how they make money out of it.
- Believes that in the near future that it will be mandated to not allow sharing important data through emails.
- What is the best advice Alicia could give to get into the system?
- Alicia shares about how he can be contacted.
Additional Resources from Alicia Reinhard:
- Website: https://www.titlepipe.com/ and https://titlepipe.ac-page.com/setting-agents-up-for-success
- Phone: +1 208-921-5854
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/titlepipe/posts
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/titlepipe
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/twitter