Episode 132: Managing Real Estate Property, with Jeff Copeland
My name is Jeff Copeland, and I partner with investors from all over the U.S. and abroad to expand their multifamily investment property holdings here in the Tampa Bay Area. I help investors like you find, analyze, inspect, negotiate, acquire, and manage multifamily investment properties here in Florida.
I have sold and managed millions of dollars’ worth of investment property in St Petersburg, Tampa, and Clearwater. I’m an active real estate investor myself, so I truly understand the numbers, and how they impact the goals and objectives of real estate investors when it comes to analyzing the cap rate, cash on cash return, financing, repairs, and other costs of an investment property…as well as the critical importance of maintaining high occupancy rates at full market rent.
I am a member of the Pinellas Realtor Organization, Greater Tampa Realtors, Florida Realtors, National Association of Realtors, National Association of Residential Property Managers, and St Petersburg Chamber of Commerce. My investment property listing listings have been featured on HGTV’s House Hunters, Loopnet, and other media, and I’ve been a featured guest on the Rental Income Podcast and Active Duty Passive Income podcast. I’m also a frequent flyer on Bigger Pockets.
In addition to my experience as a real estate investor, real estate agent, and broker, my education and executive management experience in business and the public sector are a tremendous asset to my real estate investor clients. I hold a master’s degree in public administration, and a bachelor’s in management and international business. I also hold advanced certifications in risk management and human resources.
What You Will Learn:
- Who is Jeff Copeland?
- How did he get into the Real Estate industry?
- What are the types of property Jeff is into?
- What to expect of a Copeland Investor?
- What is a Snow Bird type rental?
- Jeff shares short-term rentals, long-term rentals, and Airbnb.
- There are a lot of different ways to make money in rental properties.
- What are the methods they use in property identification?
- Having acquisition and management under the same roof is a tremendous benefit.
- Their goal is to find their clients a property that could be a success and perform well.
- Believes in working on your business not working in your business.
- Jeff shares how he can be contacted.
Additional Resources from Leonard Cabral:
- Website: copelandmorgan.com, copelandmorgan.com/podcast, fivesimpleformulas.com, and themultifamilyguy.com
- Phone: 1-727-235-7988
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CopelandMorgan/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/leonardcabral
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/copelandmorganllcvideos