Episode 133: Growing Your Investment Business, with Gary Boomershine
Gary Boomershine founded RealEstateInvestor.com in 2005 out of the need to scale and grow his own real estate investing and home buying business.
With a family legacy in the real estate niche and a long successful career in enterprise and emerging technology markets, Gary saw the vision for RealEstateInvestor.com. He noticed the glaring opportunity to leverage people, processes, and technology to gain a leg up in a changing and competitive marketplace.
As he worked to develop and use the initial product and service, he saw his real estate business flourish by allowing him to work smarter – not harder and focusing on the one thing that makes money – talking to sellers and making offers.
Gary currently resides in Northern California with his wife and two daughters where he continues to be a visionary for RealEstateInvestor.com. He is actively involved in real estate investing and private lending. In his free time, he enjoys fly fishing, skiing, hiking, mountain biking, and traveling with family.
What You Will Learn:
- Who is Gary Boomershine?
- How did he get to who he is now?
- When did he decide to go full-time in Real Estate Investing?
- He introduces his website and business.
- Believes that we should focus on the why not how in taking the Real Estate Investing journey.
- Gary shares what he learned through the years he is in the real estate industry.
- Be humble and remember your beginning to succeed.
- Gary shares the cycle of Real Estate.
- What is his favorite method in Property identification?
- Gary introduces his new book.
- Gary shares how he can be contacted.
Additional Resources from Gary Boomershine:
- Website: https://realestateinvestor.com/
- Phone: +1 (650) 906-3434
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/garyboomershine.rei
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/garyboomershine
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/reinvestorcom