Episode 135: Finding Your Next Home, with Joe Robb
From when I left high school I went straight to working in the Mill, I knew that I didn’t not want to continue on and go to college. I was sick of school. From there I became an electrician and was in the trades for 16 years. I absolutely love everything to do with construction, from the foundation to turning the key to a brand new home.
One of the biggest highlights is seeing the smile on my clients face when I met them the most money for selling their house and helping them with the ease of the transaction, and when I hand the keys to my clients to their new home. I truly love what I do and I love to go above and beyond and help my clients remodel their home before putting it on the market. I would have to say that is my niche. I hold my contractors license, electrical license and work with local contractors in the area to make sure we can get your property fixed up in pristine condition to net you the most money. I truly love my (not a Job) Carrier.
What You Will Learn:
- Who is Joe Robb?
- Joe shares one of his transactions.
- What is www.howmoneywalks.com all about?
- How does Joe identify a property from financial analysis to physical analysis?
- It is best to do it first before being recognized.
- What are the two “O’s” in Real Estate?
- It is good to have a Winning Attitude.
- What are the marketing strategies Joe uses?
- On what site does Joe look to pull the statistic of a city?
- Joe shares how he can be contacted.
Additional Resources from Joe Robb:
- Website: https://joerobbrealestate.com/
- Phone: +1 (541) 912-3866
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003993986904
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joe-robb-47b381111/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/JRobbRealEstate