Episode 136: Settling Your Commercial Financing Needs, with Jim Martin
Since 1987, Jim Martin has had his hand in lending. After graduating with a degree in Economics from the College of Wooster, Jim went to work for a regional bank in Pennsylvania. Through the years, Jim has run lending departments, managed sales teams, developed relationships with over 150 brokerage firms with such banks as HSBC, BB&T, and Fleet and originated loans directly for over 10 years. Throughout his 30+ years in lending, Jim has conservatively helped over 5,000 people obtain the financing that they need to achieve their goals and dreams.
In 2009, when the world of finance was turned on its head, Jim decided to take control and start his own company, SRT Solutions, to provide clients with access to the lenders who still had opportunities to lend. Since that time, SRT has grown to provide lending solutions to over 1,000 clients of all needs.
One of the driving principals that Jim adheres to is to provide not only financing that meets the client’s needs, but to provide them with the education, knowledge, and tools to ensure that they make the best decision.
What You Will Learn:
- Who is Jim Martin?
- What is wholesale lending?
- Jim shares how he created his company.
- What is a Commercial Broker?
- Why is the bank at the top of the food chain?
- What are the different sources of Commercial Lenders?
- Jim explains what is hierarchy lending.
- What is Interbank Borrowing?
- What is Hard Money?
- What are the private lenders?
- What is a Conforming Loan?
- What is Debt Coverage Ratio?
- How to be successful in terms of borrowing?
- Jim shares how he can be contacted.
Additional Resources from Jim Martin:
- Website: https://srtfinancial.com/, https://lo.movement.com/jim-martin/home and https://www.zillow.com/lender-profile/JMartinMortgageProf/
- Phone: 1-412-4181-536
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/martinjim/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jmartin145336
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mtgprof1