Episode 137: Optimizing Investments and Maximizing Returns, with Janet Fields
Janet Fields is the CEO and co-founder of Oak Trust Properties. She got into property management as a child when her parents started flipping houses to rent them out and got the entire family involved in the renovation process. Now, Janet leads a team of almost entirely women in the male-dominated property management industry, offering a strategic approach to optimizing the returns on your rentals.
What You Will Learn:
- Who is Janet Fields?
- Janet introduces their family business, Oak Trust Properties.
- What are the properties they are having now?
- What are A properties?
- How do they help their investors?
- What is the first thing an investor should know before buying a property?
- What do Oak Trust Properties focus on?
- What do they look for in a client?
- What is a property manager?
- How would you say that you have a good property manager?
- Which one is easier to manage, a single-family home or a condo?
- How do they deal with clients who have pets?
- Janet shares how they handle clients who can’t pay for rentals because unexpected scenarios happen.
- Janet shares how she can be contacted.
Additional Resources from Janet Fields:
- Website: www.oaktrustproperties.com
- Phone: 1-843-8049-991
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/oak-trust-property-management/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OakTrustProperties
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/oaktrustproperties/?hl=en
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/oaktrustpropertymanagementnorthcharleston