Episode 138: Managing A Property, with Dustin Nulf
Dustin Nulf is a graduate of the University of Pittsburgh with a BS in Psychology. Originally from the small town of Dubois, PA, Dustin has a wide variety of experience, hobbies and background. After nearly 16 years in the restaurant industry and restaurant management, Dustin became interested in wealth-building and made the decision to get into Real Estate in 2007.
His original intention was to gain a Real Estate Salesperson license in order to become a full-time real estate investor and take fast action on MLS listings. After becoming licensed in February of 2008, he quickly realized the income potential of real estate sales and began a concentrated effort to build a sales team.
Dustin quickly became a top-producing agent and looked toward vertical-integration in his business ventures. Partnering with David Henninger on The Full House LLC Pittsburgh Property Management Company and creating a rental portfolio of Scattered Site Residential and Mixed Use Properties in and around the City of Pittsburgh that later became “Nulf Management Services”.
Dustin currently owns 20+ rental units, oversees the management of over 300 units within the portfolio of Nulf Management Services and aims to close over 200 sales transactions within The Dustin Nulf Team in the next year. He is proud to employ 24+ individuals and to have helped grow the Pittsburgh economy as a local entrepreneur.
What You Will Learn:
- Who is Dustin Nulf?
- How did he started searching for potential business to venture?
- What are the three kinds of property would he recommend?
- What should an investor could considering before leveling up with their property?
- What are the key things to maintain the property and the income potential and value?
- What are the things to do to minimize the expenses of a property?
- What type of property has less maintenance?
- What are the properties which are easily rentable?
- Believes that Real Estate is the best thing you can buy no matter market you are in.
- Dustin shares how he can be contacted.
Additional Resources from Dustin Nulf:
- Website: www.thedustinnulfteam.com
- Phone: 1-412-496-8811
- Email: email@example.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dnulf/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dustin.nulf.5
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DustinDNulf