Episode 140: Investing on International Properties,with Ladislas Maurice
Ladislas Maurice is a full-time traveler and investor, with a particular focus on emerging and frontier markets. He travels around the world looking for unique investment and immigration opportunities. He has traveled to almost 100 countries, and lives in a dozen. BBA Bishop’s University in Canada and Master of International Business & Law University of Sydney in Australia. His blog, The Wandering Investor, is about documenting his findings.
What You Will Learn:
- Who is Ladislas Maurice?
- How did he start his career on Real Estate Industry?
- What are the properties he is focusing on?
- For whom is International Investing?
- What are the countries that can provide tax advantages?
- What is International Investing all about?
- Ladislas shares what anyone could get if they invest in Turkey.
- How to invest overseas?
- What are the top 5 countries Ladislas is recommending for investing in?
- Ladislas shares how he can be contacted.
Additional Resources from Ladislas Maurice:
- Website: https://thewanderinginvestor.com/private-list/
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thewanderinginvestor/
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/thewanderinginvestor
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/wander_investor
- YouTube: http://youtube.com/thewanderinginvestor