Episode 142: Investing in Industrial Real Estate, with Chad Griffiths
I’ve been an industrial real estate broker since 2005 and an investor since 2014. As a member of a global commercial real estate company and a partner with my local firm, I’ve completed 500+ deals with clients ranging from small companies to large institutional owners. In addition to being the host of The Industrial Real Estate Show, I’m honoured to have been on over 20 other podcasts as well as being interviewed numerous times by national media. I hold both a SIOR & CCIM, and an MBA, and am proud to have been named an Industrial Influencer by GlobeSt.com.
What You Will Learn:
- Who is Chad Griffiths?
- When did he start his career as a broker?
- What countries would be good places to look for industrial investments?
- Are there resources for those who just started learning industrial real estate?
- Is the size of a city matter in investing in industrial real estate?
- Chad shares what to consider before investing.
- Introduces the website https://www.howmoneywalks.com/.
- What are the things to look for before investing in another country?
- Chad shares the different sub-categories of industrial real estate.
- What are the two types of technically industrial real estate?
- Chad shares how he can be contacted.
Additional Resources from Chad Griffiths:
- Website: https://industrialize.com/
- Phone: +1 (780) 893-4598
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chadgriffiths/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChadGriffiths
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chad.griffiths.73
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ChadGriffithsCRE
Attention Investors and Agents
- Are looking to grow your business?
- Need to connect with aggressive like-minded people like yourself?
- We have all the right tools and the knowledge to properly put those tools to use.
- Visit: http://globalinvestoragent.com/ to see what we can offer and to schedule your FREE consultation!