Episode 148: Increasing Real Estate Value, with Tina Larsson
Tina Larsson is the co-founder and owner of The Folson Group, the premier coop and condo cost consultant and a disruptor in the residential real estate world. Tina holds a LEED Green Associate designation and is on a mission to make NYC greener one building at a time.
What You Will Learn:
- Who is Tina Larsson?
- How does he enter Real estate investing?
- What is a COOP?
- How do they help their clients?
- Tina shares their very first deal.
- What is a property manager?
- How to make a building energy-efficient?
- What are the services they are offering?
- What is the best time to invest?
- Tina talked about income expenses.
- What is the actual process engaging to them?
- What are her thoughts on the New York market at the current time?
- Tina shares how she can be contacted.
Additional Resources from Tina Larsson:
- Website: https://www.thefolsongroup.com/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-917-648-8151
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tinalarssonli/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FolsonGrp
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/FolsonGrp
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/folsongrp/
Attention Investors and Agents
- Are looking to grow your business?
- Need to connect with aggressive like-minded people like yourself?
- We have all the right tools and the knowledge to properly put those tools to use.
- Visit: http://globalinvestoragent.com/ to see what we can offer and to schedule your FREE consultation!