Episode 149: Defending Real Estate Deals, with Dorian Lam
With over $10 billion in successfully closed transactions, Dorian has held a seat at some of the most iconic real estate deal tables, that has allowed him to sharpen his keen analytical abilities, when it comes to problem-solving and risk mitigation.
He is the creator of The Cornerstone Report, the ultimate title risk assessment resource, that identifies potential property risks, that could lead to the prevention or costly delay of closings, later on in the deal process.
As a true “Defender of the Deal” with a focus on creating shared value, Dorian extends his commitment to the industry by partnering with law firms, financial institutions, family offices, developers and community leaders, to produce educational seminars focused on Risk Analysis and Due Diligence, to share with industry professionals and community members alike.
He is passionate about promoting physical and mental wellness in the real estate industry, and is the Founder of the Real Estate Warriors, a networking coalition for individuals who believe in “mindfulness and sweat equity”.
Dorian is an award winning community leader who served as the President of the Manhattan chapter of the Asian Real Estate Association of America for two years and is still an active Advisory Board member.
What You Will Learn:
- Who is Dorian Lam?
- How does he enter the Real Estate world?
- How do business and assets play together?
- What is Dorian’s experience during the first deal he invested in?
- Dorian shares the evolution of where he is now.
- Believes in “We buy but we never sell”.
- Dorian shares how he can be contacted.
Additional Resources from Tina Larsson:
- Website: http://www.dorianlam.com/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +1 (914) 843-4036
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dorian-lam/
Attention Investors and Agents
- Are looking to grow your business?
- Need to connect with aggressive like-minded people like yourself?
- We have all the right tools and the knowledge to properly put those tools to use.
- Visit: http://globalinvestoragent.com/ to see what we can offer and to schedule your FREE consultation!