Episode 150: Overcoming Your Fear, with Neil Schoepp
Neil spent 40+ years in NYC where he grew up and hit every kid’s exacta. He first became a Police Officer and then a Fireman. Through his 24 years of working the streets of NYC, he came face to face with fear and found numerous ways of harnessing its power and using that power to take action instead of becoming frozen by it.
Now Neil is on a conquest to help people use the energy created by fear to push through the fear and achieve the life they deserve. In his free time, Neil enjoys spending time outdoors mountain biking, fishing, and hiking with his wife and two children.
What You Will Learn:
- Who is Neil Schoepp?
- How does he enter the Real Estate Industry?
- When did his first investment?
- How does he overcome his fear?
- Neil defines fear.
- How to be able to change the mindset?
- Neils explains the process of changing one’s mindset.
- Who is Neil’s most ideal person to work with?
- Neil shares how he can be contacted.
Additional Resources from Neil Schoepp:
- Website: NeilSchoepp.com
- Email: Neil@NeilSchoepp.com
- Phone: +1 (917) 848-2887
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/neil-schoepp-b354a4134/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012985746069
Attention Investors and Agents
- Are looking to grow your business?
- Need to connect with aggressive like-minded people like yourself?
- We have all the right tools and the knowledge to properly put those tools to use.
- Visit: http://globalinvestoragent.com/ to see what we can offer and to schedule your FREE consultation!