Episode 151: Developing The Mindset You Need To Succeed, with Rod Khleif
Rod Khleif is an entrepreneur, real estate investor, multiple business owner, author, mentor, and community philanthropist who is passionate about business, life, success, and giving back. As one of the country’s top real estate trainers, Rod has personally owned and managed over 2,000 properties.
Rod delivers the blueprint for Multifamily Mastery in an intensive live bootcamp event. Rod will guide you step-by-step on how to generate consistent, monthly cash flow through multifamily real estate. Not only will you discover how to buy an apartment building, Rod will also help you breakthrough your limiting beliefs and develop the confidence and mindset you need to succeed.
What You Will Learn:
- Who is Rod Khleif?
- What made him decide to enter Real Estate?
- How did he start as a broker?
- What was his very first experience in real estate?
- Rod shares the importance of Mindset.
- How to set your goals?
- The steps on designing your life.
- Rod shares how he set his goals when he was younger age.
- Don’t limit yourself.
- Rod shares some of his experiences as an inspiration in setting up a good mindset.
- Start by creating a burning desire in setting up your goals.
- If you want to do Real Estate, educate yourself.
- Rod shares how he can be contacted.
Additional Resources from Rod Khleif:
- Website: http://www.rodindenver.com/
- Email: Brooke@rodkhleif.com
- Phone: +1 (941) 961-2919
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rodkhleif/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/RodKhleif
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rodkhleifofficial/
Attention Investors and Agents
- Are looking to grow your business?
- Need to connect with aggressive like-minded people like yourself?
- We have all the right tools and the knowledge to properly put those tools to use.
- Visit: http://globalinvestoragent.com/ to see what we can offer and to schedule your FREE consultation!