Episode 164: Acquiring properties in Creative Ways, with Daniel David
Daniel is a former student of Gary’s who has had much success working with investors. Daniel has previously appeared with Gary when he closed a 32-unit property deal valued at 3.2 million back in 2017. Daniel is an investor agent who owns multiple properties in the Lexington, KY area. Daniel recently got his mortgage license. He has found some unique products available to investors where they can gain access to funding using the rent from the property to qualify. He will discuss some creative ways investors can access funding to acquire properties through non-traditional financing.
What You Will Learn:
- Who is Daniel David?
- How many units does Daniel have now on market?
- How does Daniel start in the Real Estate Industry?
- Daniel introduces his company, NEXA Mortgage.
- Investors agents play a vital role in the Real Estate industry.
- What is the huge mistake Daniel had in his first investment?
- Lending is a challenge.
- Who are investors?
- Daniel shares how he is able to help investors.
- What are the top states to invest in?
- Daniel shares how he can be contacted.
Additional Resources from Daniel David:
- Website: http://www.nexamortgage.com/
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +1 (859) 797-4007
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/danielddavid/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DanielDavidLendingTeam
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/makekyhome
Attention Investors and Agents
- Are you looking to grow your business?
- Need to connect with aggressive like-minded people like yourself?
- We have all the right tools and the knowledge to properly put those tools to use.
- Visit: http://globalinvestoragent.com/ to see what we can offer and to schedule your FREE consultation!