Episode 166: Investing in Real Estate Syndication Fund of Funds, with Casey Brown
Casey was born in Hopkinsville, a small town located in Western Kentucky. Shortly after birth, his family moved to Pueblo, Colorado, where he spent his young years. In 1992, his family moved to Colorado Springs, where he would finish school and witness the growth of the Colorado real estate market.
While pursuing a degree in Agricultural Business & Economics at Murray State University, he maintained the desire to work in the real estate business. Upon graduating college, he spent his free time finding his way into the real estate business. He soon began a small real estate sales business as a local real estate broker apprentice.
After two years of balancing two full-time jobs, he decided to go all-in with a real estate career. Since May of 2007, Casey has been involved in over 400 real estate transactions totaling close to $500,000,000 in sales. The need to scale and passion for business success is still burning hot.
After advising and serving many clients with their personal real estate investments, it became clear it was time for Casey to begin leveraging his knowledge of underwriting, cash flow, & finding deals for people interested in investing in real estate. His understanding of business principles, his knowledge of real estate law, and his ability to cultivate and nurture relationships made real estate syndication the ideal fit. After many hours of studying, joining a high-level mastermind, obtaining a mentor, and reading virtually every real estate book ever written, 3000 Capital was born. 3000 Capital is built on the idea that we need to bring the best deals from the very best operators to our investors.
What You Will Learn:
- Who is Casey Brown?
- What is transactional business?
- How did you get your first real estate deal?
- Where did Capital raising come from?
- What is 506 B and 506 C?
- What is a real estate syndication?
- What is a Syndication “Fund of Funds”?
- Why should people invest in real estate syndication fund of funds?
- Explain some of the negatives of investing in real estate
- Casey shares how he can be contacted.
Additional Resources from Brett Swarts:
- Website: https://www.cashflow.pro/, https://www.3000capital.com/
- Email: Casey@3000capital.com
- Phone: +1 (270) 498-2232
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cashflow-pro/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/1CashFlowPro
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Cash_FlowPro
Attention Investors and Agents
- Are you looking to grow your business?
- Need to connect with aggressive like-minded people like yourself?
- We have all the right tools and the knowledge to properly put those tools to use.
- Visit: http://globalinvestoragent.com/ to see what we can offer and to schedule your FREE consultation!
Register HERE for Monday Night Live Investor Agent Training!
7:00 pm EST Time
This link will register you for every scheduled Monday Night Live Investor Agent Class through November 2022.
Registration URL: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_sNMjT-5DTIakCFO2ronDCg