Episode 171: Real Estate Investing Through Private Money, with Jay Conner
Who am I and why should you listen to me? My name is Jay Conner, and let me tell you: I can relate to all the feelings and frustrations of losing out on so many deals. When I started out investing in real estate, I did it the wrong way. Like so many other investors, I was taken to the slaughterhouse.
I went to my local banker and was able to do a few deals, but you know what happened? I had to come up with Big Down Payments, pay origination fees, and, most importantly, play by their rules. (Including signing personal guarantees on everything I owned.) I hated it. I felt owned by the bank, out of control, and stressed out.
So, I got some education and learned about buying properties subject-to, using options, and buying with lease/options. These tools opened up my opportunities, but then the market turned south big time. My banker cut me off with no warning! I knew I had to find another way. I searched high and low for another system that would give me the funds I needed. Then, I realized I needed to combine the best aspects of all that I researched. And that’s when I created the basis for my system. I kept refining it until I thought I had the best formula. Then I put it all together and made contact with my first prospect. I trusted my system and the very first person I approached gave me $250,000 in private money. What blew me away was how easy it was!
Within a few short months, I had $2,150,000 in private money! And that was just a couple of years ago. It has rocked my real estate investing career! My banker actually did me a huge favor. I just didn’t know it at the time, because that setback forced me to create the system that would bring me lots of money fast and easy without relying on bankers or my credit. The 7 figures per year I’ve been blessed to enjoy by creating and putting into action my “Where To Get The Money Now” system has, without a doubt, been my biggest quantum leap since becoming a real estate investor. And I live in a city with only 40,000 people.
What You Will Learn:
- How did they start in Real Estate Investing?
- How he was able to invest in more properties?
- Why Private money is such a big subject to learn?
- Private money is a lot easier.
- The main thing that matters is the relationship between the private lenders and the borrowers.
- Jay introduces the private money guide.
- What are the first three things Jay recommends to do for those who are still new to venturing into private money?
- Jay shares how he can be contacted.
Additional Resources from Jay Conner:
- Cell Phone: 252-808-2927
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.jayconner.com/3-gifts
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/privatemoneyauthority/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jay.conner.marketing/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/RealEstateInvestingWithJayConner
Attention Investors and Agents
- Are you looking to grow your business?
- Need to connect with aggressive like-minded people like yourself?
- We have all the right tools, knowledge, and coaching to positively effect your bottom line.
- Visit:http://globalinvestoragent.com/join-gia-team to see what we can offer and to schedule your FREE consultation!
Our NEW book is out…order yours NOW!
Global Investor Agent: How Do You Thrive Not Just Survive in a Market Shift?
Get your copy here: https://amzn.to/3SV0khX
HEY! You should be in class this coming Monday (MNL). It’s Free and packed with actions you should take now! Here’s the link to register: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_sNMjT-5DTIakCFO2ronDCg