Episode 190: Becoming a successful Entrepreneur, with Chris Widener
Named on of the top 50 speakers in the world, member of the Motivational Speakers Hall of Fame, and a NYT and WSJ best-selling author. 23 books, some of which have been translated into 14 languages.
What You Will Learn:
- Who is Chris Widener?
- Chris’s advice for those who are new in the entrepreneurial industry.
- What is the entrepreneurial trait?
- Before entering the entrepreneurial industry, you should ask yourself if you have what it takes to be an entrepreneur.
- Are there practices a person can engage to sharper one’s skill and be the best in his role?
- What is Chris’s book, Four Seasons: One Family’s Transformation Through Tragedy and Triumph all about?
- Life success is not all about money.
- Just money is not enough either, happiness has nothing to do about money.
- Chris shares how he can be contacted.
Additional Resources from Chris Widener:
- Website: https://www.amazon.com/Four-Seasons-Familys-Transformation-Through/dp/1641466588
- Phone: 1-425-444-4625
- Email: email@example.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chriswidener/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ChrisWidenerSpeaker
Attention Investors and Agents
- Are you looking to grow your business?
- Need to connect with aggressive like-minded people like yourself?
- We have all the right tools, knowledge, and coaching to positively effect your bottom line.
- Visit:http://globalinvestoragent.com/join-gia-team to see what we can offer and to schedule your FREE consultation!
Our NEW book is out…order yours NOW!
Global Investor Agent: How Do You Thrive Not Just Survive in a Market Shift?
Get your copy here: https://amzn.to/3SV0khX
HEY! You should be in class this coming Monday (MNL). It’s Free and packed with actions you should take now! Here’s the link to register: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_sNMjT-5DTIakCFO2ronDCg