Episode 244: Private Lending Strategies in Real Estate, with Kevin Amolsch
Kevin Amolsch formed Pine Financial Group, Inc in 2008 after leaving a small mortgage company as the senior loan officer for residential lending. Kevin has a degree in Finance which he obtained after serving four years in the US Army. Kevin started out in banking, working at First Bank in the lending department while in school. From there he started his first real estate investment company, which is still active today.
After college Kevin spent two years working with Wall Street as a mortgage bond analyst before leaving to work as a loan officer with real estate investors full time. He and his companies have closed on over 2,200 transactions as a buyer, seller or private money lender. Kevin and Pine Financial Group, Inc have access to over $130 million in private equity and the business continues to see strong growth. He has spent more than 20 years as a real estate investor and 16 years in real estate lending. He is the author of 45-Day Investor and frequent speaker and has been quoted in The Las Vegas Review Journal, The Denver Post, The Denver Business Journal, Forbes, and Yahoo Real Estate.
What You Will Learn:
- Who is Kevin Amolsch?
- How did Kevin get into the Real Estate industry?
- What led him to focus on the Financing side of real estate?
- Kevin shares one of the big mistakes he made.
- What are some of the strategies people can use in investing?
- What are the loan products they are offering?
- Kevin feels safer on the residential side than on the commercial.
- What is the good reason for the people to choose Kevin’s company?
- What are the four primary markets they are focussing on?
- What is private lending?
- Neil shares how he can be contacted.
Additional Resources from Kevin Amolsch:
- Website: https://pinefinancialgroup.com/
- Phone: 1-3038354445Email: Kevin@pinefinancialgroup.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevinamolsch/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PineFinancial
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/pinefinancial
Attention Investors and Agents
- Are you looking to grow your business?
- Need to connect with aggressive like-minded people like yourself?
- We have all the right tools, knowledge, and coaching to positively effect your bottom line.
- Visit:http://globalinvestoragent.com/join-gia-team to see what we can offer and to schedule your FREE consultation!
Our NEW book is out…order yours NOW!
Global Investor Agent: How Do You Thrive Not Just Survive in a Market Shift?
Get your copy here: https://amzn.to/3SV0khX
HEY! You should be in class this coming Monday (MNL). It’s Free and packed with actions you should take now! Here’s the link to register: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_sNMjT-5DTIakCFO2ronDCg