Mike Ayala is a managing partner at Four Peaks Capital Partners and Park Place Communities which currently has 28 manufactured home communities in 13 states. Mike currently oversees the operations team, consisting of property management, construction, finance, administration and HR / recruiting.
Mike has been active in construction and management since the age of 15. He graduated from the Associated Builders and Contractors 4-year project management program at age 22 and then became a licensed instructor. Shortly thereafter, his first project was the management and oversight of a multi-million-dollar casino remodel.
By age 24, Mike founded his first construction company and has been involved with over 2,000 projects totaling over $1 billion, including hospitals, courthouses, federal buildings, casinos, mills, gold-processing facilities, civil projects, multi-family homes, and shopping centers. Of the companies he started, most notable is the construction company that scaled quickly to more than 100 employees and sold at a $12 million valuation, making it onto the Inc. 2009 “2500 Fastest Growing Companies in America” list.
In addition to the Four Peaks Portfolio, Mike currently owns 4 mobile home parks, a single-family portfolio, commercial buildings, and land holdings.
What You Will Learn:
- How Mike structures deals when he finds and acquires properties
- What Mike does to attract investors
- The effects of doing deals in different states on pricing and structuring deals
- Mike’s views on timing in relation to investing in the market
- Mike’s favorite method for locating properties in his asset class, mobile home parks
- The advantages of investing in affordable housing
- Using your properties to give back and turning them into a form of ministry
Additional Resources from Paul Morris:
- Email: Mike@fourpeakspartners.com
- Website: www.fourpeakspartners.com
- Website: www.reservedinvestments.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fourpeakspartners/
Additional Resources from Gary Wilson:
- Real Estate with Gary Wilson Silver Membership: https://edu.myinvestmentservices.com/silver-level-membership