Paul Ritter has over 25 years’ experience in the mortgage and credit enhancement industries. He has developed software, which invokes mortgage-underwriting guidelines. It is very useful for anyone looking to buy a home, wants to run “what if” scenarios and is especially useful for Lease Option transactions. Paul has formerly owned and operated several mortgage companies. He is currently the owner of Credit Investigation Service, dba My Credit Team that specializes in credit enhancement for the Real Estate Industry. He also owns a screening company, which provides the front-end piece to evaluate potential tenants/buyers. He is an expert in building Business Credit.
Paul is well versed in identity theft protection and repairing a credit report after an ID theft incident. He is FICO certified, an expert in his field and a nationally sought after speaker.
Paul Ritter is a credit repair and lease options specialist. He owns a credit repair company in the Pittsburgh area. He partnered with a tenant screening company www.screenthetenant.com. He is also on the board of local REIA in Monroeville, PA.
What You Will Learn:
- How Paul became an entrepreneur in the credit repair business
- How to build a branded application process for your tenant-buyers
- The Where, How, and Why of Paul’s credit screening program
- The benefits of working with an industry-specific credit screening and repair company like Paul’s
- How to use the debt-income analysis and other tools in Paul’s toolbox
Additional Resources from Bruce Petersen:
- Twitter: @credithelpguy
- Website: www.mycreditteam.com
- STT Website: www.screenthetenant.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mycreditteam/
- STT Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/screenthetenant/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/paul-ritter-951b8b28/
Additional Resources from Gary Wilson:
- Real Estate with Gary Wilson Silver Membership: https://edu.myinvestmentservices.com/silver-level-membership