Sid Hameed has migrated to the US in October 1977 with his family due to the ongoing war between India and Pakistan in the ‘60s. He grew up in a travel area and used to go underground during the war.
He worked at a young age about 10-12 years old at the moment of arriving in the US. He delivered thousands of papers every single day and recruited about 15-20 kids to help him deliver these papers in the afternoon after school. These kids helped him collect money so they can get it done a lot faster. A true entrepreneurial spirit.
Back in 1989, he started a residential construction and initially worked as a labor and learned a lot of other construction skills until forming his own solid team.
He was also a Home Inspector for 22 years Washington DC – MD and owned and operated Real Estate Brokerage for 15 years Washington DC and MD. He has educated and trained thousands of people for over 20 years. He learned a lot by taking actions and has proven it through real-life experiences.
What You Will Learn:
- Sid’s most recent massive building construction experience through government programs.
- Why government programs are profitable for mid and low tiered income residents.
- How Sid’s partnership with different government districts can bring good deals.
- How Sid directly contacts property or building owners to make good deals.
- How a long term financing looks like on building investments.
- Why Sid could sometimes join investors to participate with his projects.
- Understanding land zoning when dealing with a project on how improvements can be made into it.
- How to find out what zoning is for each county properties.
- Sid’s strategy on buying the next property after finishing the current project.
- Key to success in the investment business that Sid applies.
- What takes place after buying 1st position notes.
- How to find the best Investor-friendly agent who knows how to manage project rehabilitation, construction, and outsale.
- Sid shares how someone can participate in one of his projects.
Additional Resources from Sid Hameed:
- Cell Phone: (703) 855-3324
- Email: vsidhameed@BrickfrontProperties.com
- Website: https://brickfrontproperties.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sidhameed1
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sidhameed
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SidHameed
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/BrickfrontProperties