Gary Wilson is an expert in the world of real estate investing. He first began investing at the young age of 23, right after his college graduation. He went on to build a portfolio of more than 250 units, covering everything from single-family homes to an apartment complex with more than 80 units. Today, Gary is a self-made millionaire who continues to practice real estate and is also the Chief Wealth and Income Officer at My Investment Services and the Chief Guidance Officer at Path to Freedom. Gary is the host of the podcast Real Estate Investing for Professional Men and Women, where he shares his hard-won wisdom with business professionals looking to turn to real estate to grow their wealth and expand their businesses.
What You Will Learn:
- More ways to borrow against yourself
- How blanket mortgages work
- Why blanket mortgages will enable you to acquire more income-producing assets while building equity
- How you can leverage what you already have to buy more investment properties
Additional Resources from Gary Wilson:
- Real Estate with Gary Wilson Silver Membership: https://edu.myinvestmentservices.com/silver-level-membership