Craig Cody is a certified public accountant, Certified Tax Coach™, business owner and the host of the brand-new Progressive Dentist Podcast. Prior to his current work, Craig spent seventeen years with the NYPD, where he retired as a Lieutenant in September 2000. Craig is an expert in helping his clients legally reduce their tax liabilities and keep more of their money. Through his podcast, Craig helps dentists grow their practices through smart financial decisions and through financial education of the kind that isn’t offered in dental school. Craig is also the co-author of the book Secrets of a Tax-Free Life and the author of 10 Most Expensive Tax Mistakes That Cost Business Owners Thousands.
What You Will Learn:
- Craig discusses how he specializes in helping “progressive dentists” and dental practices make the right decisions and avoid mistakes in their taxes, as well as helping them better invest and grow their wealth.
- Craig shares why the biggest mistake he sees many business owners making is not planning ahead for their taxes, and he talks about why he meets with his typical clients and reviews their numbers on a monthly basis.
- Craig talks about some of the various deductions, strategies and methods he uses to help maximize clients’ tax savings, and he discusses why business professionals often miss these deductions.
- Craig shares how the new tax code changes have benefited most business owners, and he discusses why the tax code is generally much more flexible than many business owners and accountants believe it is.
- Craig shares how you can get a free copy of his book 10 Most Expensive Tax Mistakes That Cost Business Owners Thousands, just for being a Real Estate Investing for Professional Men and Women podcast listener.
Additional Resources from Craig Cody:
Additional Resources from Gary Wilson:
- Real Estate with Gary Wilson Silver Membership: https://edu.myinvestmentservices.com/silver-level-membership