Founder Jamie Bateman has been an active real estate investor since 2010. Jamie is an experienced real estate investor and business owner who has been actively buying and selling mortgage notes since early 2018. During this time, he has acquired over 40 notes with principal balances in excess of $1.7M across 12 states. Jamie manages several small businesses and a multi-state rental portfolio worth over $2M. He has hands-on experience overseeing construction projects and managing properties. Jamie also has work experience in both the title and mortgage industries, having worked for years as a real-estate settlement officer, notary, and mortgage funding manager. Jamie served as a Captain in the United States Army, has held numerous leadership roles professionally, and maintains a high-level security clearance with the U.S. Department of Defense.
Jamie values integrity, consistency, and transparency. He takes pride in assisting those who are motivated to incorporate non-traditional investing strategies into their wealth-building plan. He also recognizes that sometimes homeowners come across challenging circumstances that necessitate creative solutions to help them stay in their homes.
Jamie loves to spend time with his family. A former collegiate lacrosse player, he also enjoys learning, leadership, faith, fitness, bourbon, fantasy football, and coaching youth lacrosse.
What You Will Learn:
- Who is Jamie Batema?
- How does he start investing?
- Jamie defines what notes are.
- What are the benefits of notes?
- When did he start studying notes investing?
- Is he able to identify and buy notes in other states?
- Is geography a big factor in buying notes?
- Judicial vs. nonjudicial can play a large role in purchasing notes.
- Jamie shares some advice to those who are new in note investing.
- Which one should a new note investor choose between judicial and nonjudicial?
- What are the tools a note investor uses?
- Jamie introduces Dave Van Horn who is a note investor too.
- What are the mechanics of purchasing notes?
- Jamie shares how he can be contacted.
Additional Resources from Jamie Bateman:
- Website: www.labradorlending.com
- Email: email@example.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamie-bateman-5359a811/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/batemanjames
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/batemanjames
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChYrpCUlqFYLy4HngRrmU9Q