Mark Willis, CFP® is a man on a mission to help you think diﬀerently about your money, your economy and your future.
Mark is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, a three-time #1 Best Selling Author and the owner of Lake Growth Financial Services, a ﬁnancial ﬁrm in Chicago, Illinois. As co-host of the Not Your Average Financial Podcast™, he shares some of his strategies for investing in real estate, paying for college without going broke, and creating an income in retirement you will not outlive. Mark works with people who want to grow their wealth in ways that are safe and predictable, to become their own source of ﬁnancing, and create tax-free income in retirement.
What You Will Learn:
- Who is Mark Willis?
- How many years has he been working now as a Financial Planner?
- How to leverage a whole life insurance policy?
- What are the two major components of the financial world?
- Mark shares what are the types of contracts.
- What are the living benefits of life insurance?
- Marks defines Bank on Yourself type whole life insurance.
- What is the Single Premium type of policy?
- Believes that to think like a banker is really where profit starts.
- Mark introduces the book Debt: The First 5000 Years.
- Who is the biggest beneficiary of a policy?
- Mark shares how he can be contacted.
Additional Resources from Mark Willis:
- Website: https://lakegrowth.com/ and https://nyafinancialpodcast.com/
- Cell Phone: 1-800-962-9141
- Email: email@example.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/marklakegrowth/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lakegrowth
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/LakeGrowth
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw-DvhKT2EaPFdncLy39LIQ