Episode 212: Expert Advice for Property Owners and Investors, with Chase Insogna
Chase Insogna, CPA, CGMA is the President of Insogna CPA PC based in Austin, TX., specializing in paperless QuickBooks and income tax preparation.
A graduate of Texas State University with a BBA in Accounting and Management, he received his CPA designation and is licensed to practice in the State of Texas. Chase also received his Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA) for those who are globally recognized management accountants.
Chase’s CPA firm, Insogna CPA PC, serve filmmakers through the use of their paperless and cloud-based technologies. These technologies allow the firm the ability to serve their clients from anywhere. Whether your project is local or international, Insogna CPA PC ensures that your financial details are handled with care, correctly and accurately.
What You Will Learn:
- Who is Chase Insogna?
- How to ensure that your business is properly set up?
- What are the criteria for selecting an entity?
- Chase does not recommend extra business filing.
- Know about the Austin market.
- Difference between Austin market from other places.
- Get some advice on buying properties.
- Chase shares how he can be contacted.
Additional Resources from Chase Insogna:
- Phone: +1 (512) 891-8200
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chase-insogna-cpa-cgma-4182539/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/InsognaCPA
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/insognacpa/
Attention Investors and Agents
- Are you looking to grow your business?
- Need to connect with aggressive like-minded people like yourself?
- We have all the right tools, knowledge, and coaching to positively effect your bottom line.
- Visit:http://globalinvestoragent.com/join-gia-team to see what we can offer and to schedule your FREE consultation!
Our NEW book is out…order yours NOW!
Global Investor Agent: How Do You Thrive Not Just Survive in a Market Shift?
Get your copy here: https://amzn.to/3SV0khX
HEY! You should be in class this coming Monday (MNL). It’s Free and packed with actions you should take now! Here’s the link to register: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_sNMjT-5DTIakCFO2ronDCg