Episode 218: Elevating your Income and Investments, with Chris Larsen
Chris Larsen is the founder and Principal of Next-Level Income. Chris has been investing in and managing real estate for over 20 years. While still a college student, he bought his first rental property at age 21. From there, Chris expanded into development, private-lending, buying distressed debt as well as commercial offices, and ultimately syndicating commercial properties. He began syndicating deals in 2016 and has been actively involved in over $1B of real estate acquisitions. Chris is passionate about helping investors become financially independent.
What You Will Learn:
- Who is Chris Larsen?
- Chris introduces his new book.
- What is the book The Secret Life of Real Estate and Banking by Phil Anderson is all about?
- Build a Rent is a great area right now.
- How to deal if you struggle for affordable housing to find solutions?
- What is a real public-private partnership?
- There’s a real opportunity in operational real estate.
- Chris shares how he can be contacted.
Additional Resources from Chris Larsen:
- Website: https://nextlevelincome.com/
- Phone: 1 (828) 768-8700
- Email: email@example.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nextlevelincome/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nextlevelincomeshow
Attention Investors and Agents
- Are you looking to grow your business?
- Need to connect with aggressive like-minded people like yourself?
- We have all the right tools, knowledge, and coaching to positively effect your bottom line.
- Visit:http://globalinvestoragent.com/join-gia-team to see what we can offer and to schedule your FREE consultation!
Our NEW book is out…order yours NOW!
Global Investor Agent: How Do You Thrive Not Just Survive in a Market Shift?
Get your copy here: https://amzn.to/3SV0khX
HEY! You should be in class this coming Monday (MNL). It’s Free and packed with actions you should take now! Here’s the link to register: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_sNMjT-5DTIakCFO2ronDCg