Episode 236: Commercial Financing for ‘Unbankable’ Real Estate Deals, with Malcolm Turner
Malcolm Turner is a highly respected and accomplished business executive. In 2007, he founded Castle Commercial Capital LLC, a national commercial mortgage banker and brokerage, specializing exclusively in commercial lending. With over 25 years of experience in the financial industry, Malcolm has developed a deep understanding of commercial lending, capital markets, and investment strategies. As a speaker, he has delivered talks at numerous industry events.
Malcolm has served as a deacon for 15+ years at Greater Emmanuel Church in Detroit. He is married with three kids. They live in Southfield, Michigan.
What You Will Learn:
- Who is Malcolm Turner?
- What led Malcolm to be in this business of commercial financing?
- What is a bliss loan?
- What are investors doing to value add their properties up?
- Malcolm shares his refinancing experience.
- What is Detroit?
- Malcolm shares how he can be contacted.
Additional Resources from Niko Mercuris:
- Website: https://www.financingtheunbankabledeal.com/
- Phone: +1 (313) 663-9600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/malcolmturner/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/malcolm.a.turner
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/castleloans
Attention Investors and Agents
- Are you looking to grow your business?
- Need to connect with aggressive like-minded people like yourself?
- We have all the right tools, knowledge, and coaching to positively effect your bottom line.
- Visit:http://globalinvestoragent.com/join-gia-team to see what we can offer and to schedule your FREE consultation!
Our NEW book is out…order yours NOW!
Global Investor Agent: How Do You Thrive Not Just Survive in a Market Shift?
Get your copy here: https://amzn.to/3SV0khX
HEY! You should be in class this coming Monday (MNL). It’s Free and packed with actions you should take now! Here’s the link to register: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_sNMjT-5DTIakCFO2ronDCg