“I believe that given more knowledge and more information, people will be able to make better financial and business decisions.”
Curtis May, the principal of Practical Wealth Advisors, LLC. He helps families and business owners learn to plan wisely for the future and to achieve financial independence.
Much of Curtis’ time is devoted to hosting financial workshops where he lectures on financial literacy, cash flow management, managing home equity, and how to create a Private Family Capital Reserve System that lets families operate their personal economies like banks and financial companies operate theirs. He also teaches small business owners The 7 Steps to More Sales System – how to increase revenue from existing business assets with an effective marketing system.
Curtis believes education is an integral part of his work as a financial consultant.
Through Practical Wealth Advisors, Curtis focuses on helping his clients get organized with their money through cash flow management so they can make better financial decisions. Then he helps find money they are losing unknowingly and unnecessarily so they can improve current cash flow in their business or family unit. His Philosophy is that there is more opportunity to help people eliminate the losses in the financial lives than there is subjecting people to more risk by trying to pick winners.
Curtis holds licenses in life, health, and property/casualty insurance. And, as a Certified Liability Advisor, teaches individuals how to manage debt. When he isn’t advising clients or hosting seminars, Curtis volunteers for SCORE of Philadelphia where he speaks regularly to business owners on marketing and sales strategies and Financial Planning for business owners.
For more info, go to http://practicalwealthadvisors.com/.
What You Will Learn:
- Curtis explains his five principles of personal finance.
- Why good investors invest in insurance.
- Curtis’ goal of giving people a process on how to deal with money as your personal economy.
- The importance of setting a better sale.
- The secret of making more money by increasing people that invest with you.
- The question that Curtis asks people when it comes to investment.
- How Curtis explains his philosophy that “a lot of winning is not losing”.
- Making your money in the stuff you do and storing it safe and protected.
- How to create a plan that works no matter what.
- Curtis shares how to control investment risks and the ability to utilize and enjoy the wealth you created.
- Curtis shares about his special book called “Financial Planning Has Failed”.
- Curtis explains how to control your money to make the most out of it!
Additional Resources from Curtis May:
- Cell Phone: (610) 710-6195
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://practicalwealthadvisors.com/
- E-Book: http://bit.ly/2BdqGXR
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/curtismay/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CurtisM0815
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/findoutmorenow/
- Podcasts: https://practicalwealth.libsyn.com/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/CurtisMay/