Episode 77: The Art of Raising Private Money, with Mitch Stephen
Mitch Stephen has been a self-employed RE investor for 25+ years. His real estate investing career started at the age of 23 when he read “Nothing Down” by Robert Allen.
Mitch Stephen has purchased well over 2,000 houses in and around his hometown of San Antonio, TX. A high school graduate, who never stopped learning. Books, CDs, seminars, and webinars were his classroom.
Today he specializes in owner financing properties to individuals left behind by traditional lending institutions and giving new life to properties that scar the neighborhoods.
He has perfected a method of achieving cash-flow without having to be a landlord and without having to rehab properties. He’s mastered the art of raising private money and the classic “Nothing Down” deal.
He has pioneered the idea that you don’t have to give discounts to sell your notes.
A passionate speaker who delivers the message of integrity first and profits second; an expert at keeping it simple and explaining, in plain English, the theories that made him financially independent. He is always an inspiration to those around him.
What You Will Learn:
- Learn different strategies in purchasing and selling properties.
- Mitch states how many houses he has purchased for 22 years in San Antonio, Texas.
- What is seller financing strategy?
- Mitch shares how he generates cash flow without having to be a landlord.
- The companies that Mitch started to work with.
- Mitch’s story on how he started in Real Estate Investment.
- Mitch shares and mentions different books he has written.
- Mitch explains how he gets all that he had and where he is now.
- Mitch lessons from the past years in the industry.
- Different problems that Mitch has encountered in his credit cards and bank.
- Mitch shares his goal in life.
- Mitch introduces his partner and shares their experience with private money.
- Systematic approach on how to deal with private people.
- Mitch shares how he can be contacted.
Additional Resources from Mitch Stephen:
- Cell Phone: 713-382-2878
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://1000houses.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mitch-stephen-5a83156/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/1000Houses/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Mitch_Stephen
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/dale965/