Who am I and why should you listen to me? My name is Jay Conner, and let me tell you: I can relate to all the feelings and frustrations of losing out on so many deals. When I started out investing in real estate, I did it the wrong way. Like so many other investors, I was taken to the slaughterhouse.
I went to my local banker and was able to do a few deals, but you know what happened? I had to come up with Big Down Payments, pay origination fees, and, most importantly, play by their rules. (Including signing personal guarantees on everything I owned.) I hated it. I felt owned by the bank, out of control, and stressed out.
So, I got some education and learned about buying properties subject-to, using options, and buying with lease/options. These tools opened up my opportunities, but then the market turned south big time. My banker cut me off with no warning! I knew I had to find another way. I searched high and low for another system that would give me the funds I needed. Then, I realized I needed to combine the best aspects of all that I researched. And that’s when I created the basis for my system. I kept refining it until I thought I had the best formula. Then I put it all together and made contact with my first prospect. I trusted my system and the very first person I approached gave me $250,000 in private money. What blew me away was how easy it was!
Within a few short months, I had $2,150,000 in private money! And that was just a couple of years ago. It has rocked my real estate investing career! My banker actually did me a huge favor. I just didn’t know it at the time, because that setback forced me to create the system that would bring me lots of money fast and easy without relying on bankers or my credit. The 7 figures per year I’ve been blessed to enjoy by creating and putting into action my “Where To Get The Money Now” system has, without a doubt, been my biggest quantum leap since becoming a real estate investor. And I live in a city with only 40,000 people.
What You Will Learn:
- Jay shares how he and his wife started in Real Estate Investment
- Learn that they don’t have to be in a largely populated market in order to have a significant income.
- Jay shares how they find their deals.
- Jay’s story how he gets in private money.
- Difference between hard money and private money.
- When to use Investment Capital and Retirement Fund.
- What is Retirement Fund?
- Jay shares the 90-Day Call Option of their program.
- Jay explains why he doesn’t borrow in unsecured funds.
- Jay shares what is in their Promissory notes.
- How they protect their Private lender in every deal.
- Jay shares his free gift about his program and how to locate local potential private lenders.
- Jay shares how he can be contacted.
Additional Resources from Jay Conner:
- Cell Phone: 252-808-2927
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.jayconner.com/3-gifts
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/privatemoneyauthority/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jay.conner.marketing/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/RealEstateInvestingWithJayConner