Sean Harper is the CEO and co-founder of Kin Insurance, an insurance startup and licensed insurance carrier that leverages technology to simplify homeowners insurance.
Previously, Sean Harper founded FeeFighters, a payments company later bought by Groupon, and TSS-Radio, an e-commerce company that became an Inc. 500 fastest-growing business.
Before becoming an entrepreneur, Sean Harper was a consultant at the Boston Consulting Group and an investor at Longworth Venture Partners.
Sean Harper earned his AB and MBA at the University of Chicago.
What You Will Learn:
- How Sean started as an entrepreneur.
- Sean explains about Home Insurance.
- How customers should be treated by their company.
- Sean shares what services they provide so their customers are rest assured to be protected.
- Sean gives some advice on how to get every home protected even in this time that people are not in a good financial position.
- How a homeowner can be assured that there is no leak at his home.
- Sean shares how an alarm on a plumbing system can actually help a homeowner.
- Sean explains the three main factors to consider by a homeowner to avail insurance.
- Sean’s beliefs that everybody should have flood coverage.
- How to use External Data Sources.
- Sean’s beliefs that insurance is similar to real estate.
- Sean shares their company website where everyone can get more information about home insurance.
Additional Resources from Sean Harper:
- Cell Phone: (312) 218-3412
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.kin.com/
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/harpersean
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/harper.sean
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/kinsured
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kinsured