Erik Hatch (Fargo, ND) is an entrepreneur, public speaker, Realtor, author, coach, investor, podcaster, do-gooder, husband, father, and mediocre golfer. Erik has 25 businesses that he owns/operates that include 2 non-profit movements that have raised nearly 3 million dollars to help serve kids and families in need.
Erik’s largest venture (Hatch Realty) has garnered national accolades as one of the top 50 real estate teams in the United States. Since 2012, Erik and his team have sold over 4,000 homes and will close around 750 this year alone. Erik’s team structure leans on showing partners, ISA’s, and massive production from agents.
Erik’s real estate success led to the birth of Hatch Coaching in 2016. With a passion to redefine how people treat people, Erik currently coaches some of the top teams and agents in North America. Erik was recently recognized as one of the top 25 real estate coaches in the country. Additionally, he’s one of the only high-level real estate coaches that has produced at a high level before they started coaching.
A servant leader to the core, Erik’s desire is to be a chapter in as many books as possible. His first book, “Play for the person next to you,” launched in September 2019.
What You Will Learn:
- Who is Erik Hatch?
- How did he start as an Entrepreneur?
- When did he start full-time as a Real Estate Investor?
- Erik shares his experience during his first year in the Real Estate world.
- How Erik’s team reach being one of the top 50 Real Estate Team.
- Erik shares the market they serve and the business he opened.
- Believes that in the Real Estate world, it is a relationship game.
- Erik shares that before, Real Estate wasn’t a thing on his horizon.
- What is the area they are in?
- Types of properties Erik invested in.
- Erik introduces his book, Play For The Person Next To You.
- Erik shares how can be contacted.
Additional Resources from Erik Hatch:
- Cell Phone: 7013719739
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Websites: http://hatchcoaching.com/, http://hatchingleaders.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/erikhatch1/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/erikhatch
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/erikhatch
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hatchcoaching/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HatchCoaching/