Christopher Larsen is the founder and Managing Partner of Next-Level Income, through which he helps investors become financially independent through education and investment opportunities. Chris has been investing in and managing real estate for over 20 years. While completing his degree in Biomechanical Engineering and M.B.A. in Finance at Virginia Tech, he bought his first single-family rental at age 21.
During his subsequent career in the medical device industry, Chris expanded into development, private lending, buying distressed debt as well as commercial office, and ultimately syndicating multifamily properties. He began syndicating deals in 2016 and has been actively involved in over $150M of real estate acquisitions.
In addition to real estate, Chris has invested in equities, oil & gas, and small business lending, as well as being active in Venture South, one of the nation’s Top 10 Angel Investing groups. Chris lives with his wife and two boys in Asheville, NC where he loves spending time with them in the outdoors and enjoying the food and culture that the region has to offer.
What You Will Learn:
- Who is Chris Larsen?
- Where he came from?
- How did he get into the business?
- When did he begin investing?
- Chris shares how his father and best friend inspire him to become an investor.
- What is Infinite Banking?
- Chris believes that it is good to have a lot of insurance policies
- Erik shares the market they serve and the business he opened.
- The reasons behind how Chris get into the medical device industry.
- Education together with Information and action is the Result.
- Chris trusts data more than his emotions and thoughts.
- Believes that following trends will lead you to success.
- What are the key metrics Chris considers in analyzing properties?
- Chris introduces his book, Next-Level Income.
- Chris shares how can be contacted.
Additional Resources from Chris Larsen:
- Cell Phone: (828) 768-8700
- Email: email@example.com
- Websites: http://nextlevelincome.com/book
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nextlevelincome/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/next_levelchris
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nextlevelincomeshow