Erin Bradley is a speaker and trainer, bestselling author, and host of the real estate podcast Pursuing Freedom. As a mortgage lender, Erin learned the hard way just how difficult entrepreneurship and success in sales can be. From flat broke to 6 figures, and then to burnout,
Erin has been through it all and quickly discovered that the stress of overwhelm is no less painful than the financial stress. After redesigning her business to support her dream life, she’s been on a mission to teach her fellow real estate professionals to do the same.
Erin operates under the mindset that you never give up, and you never settle, in life or in business. Anything is possible when you have the right mindset, great systems, and an amazing team.
What You Will Learn:
- Who is Erin Bradley?
- Erin shares her experience with her first client.
- How she struggled to start her business.
- How she manages things in life to achieve success.
- Erin shares what are the ways she did in her journey to success.
- How she is very in Real Estate Investing how she is enjoying life while creating her world in the business.
- What is Pursuing Freedom?
- Erin shares that she hates Sales before.
- Erin introduces “The Go-Giver” and how this book helps her.
- Erin shares her journey running her business.
- What are the things she is focusing on?
- Erin shares the book “SHIFT”
- Encourage to “Do Less” as striving to success.
- Erin shares how can be contacted.
Additional Resources from Erin Bradley:
- Cell Phone: +1 (303) 906-8038
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Websites: https://www.pursuingfreedom.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/erin-bradley/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PursuingFreedomOfficial
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pursuingfreedomofficial/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/foleyer