Laura Noel is a Lean Six Sigma Blackbelt and certified Proctor Gallagher Institute coach and facilitator who works with individuals, groups, and companies in reaching their potential and achieving their personal and professional goals.
She has been studying and teaching personal growth and leadership for over 27 years as she served in the military and has continued to develop her expertise through working with her mentor, who is world-renowned in human potential and success, Bob Proctor.
Laura is thrilled to help clients stretch their thinking and minds in a way that opens them up to new possibilities. This mental flexibility allows them to lead happy, healthy, more abundant lives.
What You Will Learn:
- Who is Laura Noel?
- How long is Laura Noel in the Military?
- Who is Bob Proctor?
- How did Laura meet Bob Proctor as his mentor?
- How military being a big part of her life.
- Why Laura chooses Entrepreneurship rather than Military?
- Believes “No Pain, No Gain” being an Entrepreneur. her world in the business.
- Laura shares that in the business, hard work is necessary.
- What are the things Laura likes to do?
- How Laura achieves her goals in life.
- Laura shares her morning routine to meditate for about 15-20mins then write down random ideas that come to her mind.
- Believes “You’re your biggest problem, You are the solution to your issues”
- Laura helps people to discover what are their paradigms are.
- How she teach them to teach themselves and trust themselves.
- Who is Laura’s typical client?
- Believes that Things Happen for a Reason.
- Laura shares how can be contacted.
Additional Resources from Laura Noel:
- Cell Phone: 1-6036895734
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Websites: www.stretchintosuccess.com/cashflow
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/laura-noel/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StretchIntoSuccess/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/stretchintosuccess/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/intostretch
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqzll0Pru2d6PdufY3NDbgw/