Brent Bowers is an investor and coach with a focus on buying and selling vacant land. As an Army Officer with over 8 years of service, Brent was spending a great deal of time away from his family, and he knew he needed to make some changes in order to be more present with his wife and children.
Brent began investing in real estate as a way to support his family while having more time to spend with them. In a short period of time, Brent was able to expand his business, hire a team, and (most importantly) spend quality time with his family while still working hard and helping others. Brent now helps other investors learn the ins and outs of buying land.
What You Will Learn:
- Who is Brent Bowers?
- How did he start in Real Estate Investing?
- What makes him quit his Army career and became an investor?
- How is investing in raw land different from investing in single and multi-family properties?
- What is his passion?
- Why does he want to focus on smaller areas rather than large areas around the United States?
- What are the 3 states he loves the most in the United States that 90% of his land purchase comes from these?
- Brent shares some areas in the US that are easy and affordable to buy lands.
- Which he likes between recreational lands and info lots when buying lands.
- How he located the properties from different areas.
- When is the best time to buy more or buy less land?
- How to build a business and a team.
- Brent introduces the book Getting the Money: The Simple System for Getting Private Money for Your Real Estate Deals by Susan Lassiter-Lyons
- How the book inspires him in building a team.
- How he manages and treats his team.
- What are the three things first-time land buyers must consider?
- Brent shares how he can be contacted.
Additional Resources from Brent Bowers:
- Cell Phone: +1 (719) 280-6514
- Websites: http://www.thelandsharks.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brent1/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brentlbowers1/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/brentlbowers/