Ahmie E. Baum is the CEO and Founder of Interchange Capital Partners. Using a collaborative and comprehensive process developed over 40 years of practice in financial services, Ahmie has built a team that has passion for what they do that executes for each client’s unique needs. He and his team consistently strive to deliver a “WOW” client experience.
Ahmie has committed every day to helping clients and their families build financial safety nets. As a child, he experienced firsthand the challenges of financial hardship and consequently he has built his practice on the compassionate understanding of each client’s unique circumstances. Ahmie is committed to giving his clients the guidance, education and resources they need to make wise financial decisions that help them grow and protect their wealth while achieving their goals.
As a graduate from the University of Pittsburgh, Ahmie began his career with EF Hutton in 1973 and transitioned to UBS in 1993. During his 27 year career at UBS, he earned the prestigious Wealth Advisor designation. Nationally recognized, he has been named to the Barron’s Top 1,000 Financial Advisor List. Ahmie is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) and received the Executive Certificate in Financial Planning from Duquesne University School of Leadership and Professional Advancement.
Ahmie and his wife, Sara, have 3 children and a granddaughter; they live in the Fox Chapel area. He has found yoga, meditation and plant-based eating to enhance his values of health, love and gratitude. He enjoys wood turning, golf, reading, music and biking as well as time with family and friends. He and Sara are very active within the charitable community.
What You Will Learn:
- Who is Ahmie Baum?
- What is his business?
- How he supported himself to get into college.
- Ahmie shares how he started his business.
- Beliefs planning is important
- What is an essential conversation?
- What is the nice thing to be in the 60s?
- Ahmie shares that recognizing your strength is the key to find your life differently.
- Believes that life is not a dress rehearsal.
- How important setting a vision is.
- What is multiple and how it can be applied as a strategy.
- What are the steps to get the maximum value of your business?
- What are the three things Ahmie can offer
- Ahmie shares how he can be contacted.
Additional Resources from Ahmie Baum:
- Websites: www.interchangecp.com
- Cell Phone: 412-307-4230
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/interchangecp/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/InterchangeCP
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX2eP2C3vz-SMec26FgaSpA