Episode 93: Create Wealth and a Life You Love, with Kim Daly
As America’s top franchise consultant, Kim Daly (“The Daly Coach”) has inspired thousands of people to realize and follow their dreams of business ownership over the past two decades. Kim coaches her candidates to take control of their future and finances by strategically investing in a franchise brand that aligns with their unique goals. She commonly works with entrepreneurs, veterans, investors, and those in career transition. An avid marketer, Kim’s growing YouTube channel features franchising advice, FAQs, mistakes to avoid, and enlightening interviews with powerful business leaders. Please subscribe for new franchising content shared multiple times a week at http://kimdaly.tv.
What You Will Learn:
- Who is Kim Daly?
- Why is franchising a safe investment?
- How to select the right franchise opportunity?
- Kim shares her philosophy and strategy for 19 years in the business.
- What is the real value proposition in franchising?
- Why do most businesses fail before their 5th year?
- What is the difference between Rich people and Wealthy people?
- How long to figure out how to get one location stable up going and stable.
- Why do people still franchise even in a pandemic?
- Beliefs That in good times and bad, franchising wins.
- What are the first couple of steps in building wealth?
- What are the variables to think about in getting a franchise?
- Kim shares how she can be contacted.
Additional Resources from Kim Daly:
- Websites: www.TheDalyCoach.com
- Cell Phone: 603 – 964 – 2910
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/createwealththrufranchising
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/MseFitness