Gary Jonas is the president and principle of the HOW Property Development group operating in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area. Gary has been involved in real estate for more than 27 years, a field he got started in after reading the influential book Rich Dad, Poor Dad. What started as a small business and one single-family property purchase has now grown to six different revenue streams within real estate including a mortgage company, construction company, property management company and others.
What You Will Learn:
- Gary shares his background and how he got started in real estate thanks to reading Rich Dad, Poor Dad. He discusses the growth of his businesses, and he shares how he was impacted by the 2008 real estate crash.
- Gary explains his strategies for real estate investing and discusses why it is counterintuitively easier to invest in larger commercial projects than to invest in a smaller one, two or three unit buildings.
- Learn the details of some of Gary’s big wins, as well as why Gary’s strategy changed after he realized there was more room for profit from multi-unit properties than from the single-family homes he had been investing in.
- Gary explains why he limits his investing to the city of Philadelphia and discusses the important investment advantages Philadelphia offers over other major cities throughout the United States.
- Gary gives his thoughts on the idea of “timing the market”, and he explains why he believes risk mitigation is far more important to a successful strategy than trying to guess what is going to happen in the market. He explains his method for handling market downturns.
How to Connect with Gary Jonas:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Resources from Gary Wilson:
- My Investment Services Bronze Membership: https://edu.myinvestmentservices.com/bronze-level-membership
- My Investment Services Silver Membership: https://edu.myinvestmentservices.com/silver-level-membership