Jared Addis and his wife, Kate, are the owners and operators of Serenity Senior Living, a Type B Assisted Living Facility. They took over Serenity Senior Living in 2017 with one goal in mind: creating a home for seniors that was just that, a home.
Jared and his wife got involved with Serenity because they both wanted to do something that had meaning. Both of them wanted to step away from the typical 9-5 grind and make a difference while working together. Serenity has offered them just that opportunity.
Jared has also served our country in the Marine Corps, and he is now dedicated to serving the seniors in the Austin, Texas community.
What You Will Learn:
- Jared’s journey and how his military service has impacted his current successes
- The process of searching for buildings suited to becoming assisted living facilities
- The kinds of residents Jared and his wife seek out for their facilities
- The type of neighborhoods to look for to accommodate assisted living facilities
- Requirements for these facilities and advice for making them feel like home
- The effects of market timing on the assisted living industry and how to go about making purchases
- Strategies for attracting assisted living residents
Additional Resources from Jared Addis:
Additional Resources from Gary Wilson:
- My Investment Services Bronze Membership: https://edu.myinvestmentservices.com/bronze-level-membership
- My Investment Services Silver Membership: https://edu.myinvestmentservices.com/silver-level-membership
- See Gary’s Upcoming Events Here